Project4art.com is the online store for the distribution of products through the Internet of the store of Triantaphyllia Haliotis located in Orchomenos at the postal address 28th of October 66, Orchomenos, contact phone 6978552977 & 22610 32560. Tax Office of Livadia, VAT number 022001578 .
Before entering the online store and browsing our website, we invite you to consult the following terms, which apply specifically to the use of the online store of Triantaphyllia Halioti, located at project4art.com.
The following terms and conditions of use cover exclusively any sale of products and / or services through the online store of the store located at project4art.com (hereinafter "this website"). Any other terms are expressly excluded. Every User who enters and trades or uses the services of the online store (hereinafter the "Visitor" or "User" or "Customer" respectively) is considered to consent and unconditionally accepts the terms set forth herein, without exception. If a User does not agree with these terms, he must refrain from using the online store and from any transaction with it. The Company reserves the right to change its terms and conditions of use at any time.
* Note: If your order includes products with a description "Upon Order", their availability depends on whether sufficient stock will be found in excellent condition in our supplier network.
* Keep order of web orders in order of priority. After stocks run out the remaining orders are automatically canceled. In case the products or services are mentioned on the website with the wrong price due to a computer error, the Company and its managers are not responsible and the orders are canceled.
* Your order for telephone order means automatic acceptance of the terms and conditions of use and the terms of return.
* In case of deposit in a bank account, it is necessary to send the payment receipt by e-mail or telephone payment notification to our call center in order to proceed with its processing.
* Collapse orders are allowed ONLY by bank transfer payment method.
* You cancel your order in 2 days from the date of receipt if:
A) in case we do not receive your payment (deposit in our company account, credit or debit card)
B) when it is not possible (after continuous efforts) the necessary telephone confirmation of your order. The purpose of the telephone confirmation is to ensure the correctness of your order but also to verify the contact phone that is most likely to be used for delivery or a cooperating courier company.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Contract of use
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Except for the expressly stated exceptions (copyrights of third parties, affiliates and operators), all content on this site including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided and in general all files on this site are copyrighted, registered trademarks and service marks of this website and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. Therefore, none of them may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, reposted or "uploaded", transmitted or distributed in any way. Exception is the case of the individual storage of a single copy of the content on a simple personal computer (computer) for personal and not public or commercial use and without deleting the indication of their origin from this website without affecting in any way the related copyright